|Second Gabbenian War|
|Part of Gabbenian Border Conflict|
An old Magnian fortification that was used in the Second Gabbenian War, found in the eastern and rural part of present day Abbreggen.
|Date||24 July 1295 – 14 May 1300 |
(4 years, 9 months, 2 weeks and 6 days)
- Magnians conquer the Gabbenian Land Bridge and territory in Southern Gabben.
- Mortropivs captured by the Magnians are deported Mortropivia (Now part of the Mortropiv Union).
- Magnians secure Eastern Suderavia as the Lacronitine Empire agrees to surrender.
- The Lacronitine Empire conquers much of Southern Gabben and an enclave in Pohrank (in present day Jarvenkana).
- The Lacronitine Empire is forced to help get rid of the Mortropiv population.
- Mortropivs captured by the Lacronitines are brought to concentration camps (in present day Jarvenkana).
Northern Cronan Mortropiv Territory
- Mortropiv Gabben
- Magnian Slave Rebellions
- Members of the Lacronitine Empire
- Las Aconitas
- Lacronitine North Gabben
Cronan Burgundie (Magnia)
- Burgundie (Via Bladerunner Recruitment)